How Much Does Brochure Design Cost
Do You Need To Get A Quote On Brochure Design?
Just fill out the form opposite and get quotes from local brochure designers today!
How Much Does Brochure Design Cost?
The cost involved in the design of brochures does depend on a few different factors:
- How Many Pages Are Needed
- Which Brochure Designer Is Selected
- If Any Printing Is Needed
The main factor that affects the cost of brochure design is the designer that you use.
There are well over 10,000 brochure designers in the UK, ranging from students fresh out of college, up to large design agencies in London. The one that you choose will be reflected in the price (however paying more does not necessarily mean a better brochure).
Shop Around For Brochure Designers
As there are so many brochure design agencies in the UK to choose from, it makes sense to shop around and get quotes. Looking at a designers portfolio should give you a feel for the quality of their work, but nothing beats a visit to their studio.
Basic Brochure Design
A basic brochure of around 8-10 pages could cost around £1,500 to design; a top agency could charge 10 times that amount based on their overheads, profit margins etc.
If you know what kind of brochure you would like, and how many pages you would like, then the main factor that will affect the cost will be the designer that you choose. Shop around and get quotes to avoid adding to someones next holiday.
Brochure design Articles
- Brochure Design For Sports Companies
- Brochures for Marine Companies
- Brochure Design For Banks
- Brochure Design For Churches
- Brochure Design For Builders
- Brochure Design For Florists
- Brochure Design For Holiday Companies
- Brochure Design For Universities
- Brochure Design For Restaurants
- Brochure Design For Property Companies
- Healthcare Brochures
- Costs Of Brochure Design