Find a Copywriting Agency
Marketing Quotes represents a large number of excellent copywriters who not only ensure that any copy attached to your brand’s name is grammatically flawless, but also make it compelling enough to attract consumers towards your business.
Simply fill out our quick form with your preferences and we’ll provide you with 5 free quotes.
If you’d like to know more about what copywriting entails and copywriting agencies, read our helpful information below.
What is copywriting and why is it important to a brand?
Copywriting is any text that your business uses to put out there for people to see. It’s a way of communicating with your audience and includes copy for a website, promotional material, editorial content, email marketing, newsletters and so on.
Good copywriters will not just put words that effectively communicate your message, they will also work on providing your copy with:
- Consistency to match your brand’s tone of voice
- Clarity, leaving the reader with no confusion
- A layout and structure that makes the copy easy to digest
- Memorable content to put your brand at the forefront of people’s minds
- No spelling errors and content that is grammatically correct
If you want to help your marketing efforts, copywriting is extremely important. It’s not just what you say but how you say it and a good copywriting agency can help convert potential customers for your business to grow.
Can’t I just hire a freelancer as opposed to hiring an agency?
Some businesses feel that they can handle all their copywriting needs but soon discover that it is in need difficult to churn out the right content and repurpose it for different platforms. Copywriting agencies will have a glowing portfolio to their name which can help free up your time significantly so that you can focus on other key areas of your business.
5 things to ask a copywriting agency
- Do you have experience in writing copy for my sector? If not, can you show me examples of copy you’ve created which highlights versatility?
- If I’m still in the process of determining my brand’s tone of voice, can we work together to establish this?
- How do you measure results of the copy you write? Is there a clear-cut way to know how much of a positive impact a well written copy is bringing?
- Do you have any case studies I can look at and testimonials from clients?
- Can you handle all my copywriting needs from website to email marketing?
See more tips on hiring a copywriting agency