Find a Telesales Agency
The UK has over 300 telesales companies, ranging from smaller agencies of around 5-10 employees, up to larger telesales companies that have over 100 staff.
Telesales is an outbound lead generation service and is used primarily for selling over the phone (hence the insert ‘sales’).
Finding a telesales agency is easy with the internet, however finding the right telesales agency for your business is not quite so easy, as there are so many to consider.
What is telesales and why is it important?
Telesales requires selling your businesses’ products or services over the phone. It can be extremely effective in staying ahead in today’s competitive business environment as it can help you to:
- Generate leads and increase sales
- Achieve profit targets
- Advertise your products or services regardless of distance
- Increase brand awareness
- Provide customer service
- Perform market research
- Be more engaging and direct as a brand
Is there a negative stigma?
Many businesses decide to take on telesales themselves, employ an in-house team or do not hire the right agency which is why their cold-calling can be annoying and frustrating for potential customers.
Creating a negative impression of your brand in this way can be damaging and the number of businesses continuing to do this wrong aren’t helping in changing perceptions. However, agencies who specialise in telemarketing do so for their skills, training and experience. They know the art of persuasion, have a proven track record and have strict performance targets and standards. The right agency could bring you dramatic results when it comes to boosting your business which you’ll be able to monitor and oversee.
5 things to ask a telesales agency
- What telesales experience does your team have?
- Have you done telesales for any other company within my sector?
- What technology do you use and will I be able to listen to the recordings of calls?
- What differentiates you from other telesales agencies?
- Are there any additional costs I should be aware of when it comes to my telesales campaign?
Compare Multiple Prices
All marketing agencies set their own fees, and telesales companies are the same. Day rates can range from £100 a day to over £500, so it is wise to shop around and compare prices.
We aim to help you get the best telesales campaign, for the lowest price (as any good price comparison website does).