Find a Telesales Agency
Some businesses are anxious about telesales but it can actually be a cost effective method to help generate people’s interest in your product and help boost sales. However, telesales is challenging which is why an experienced telesales agency is the best way to go.
At Marketing Quotes, we have many trusted telesales agencies in our database who can help drive results for you.
Simply fill out our quick form with your preferences and we’ll provide you with 5 free quotes.
If you’d like to know more about telesales agencies and picking the right one, read our helpful information below.
What is telesales and why is it important?
Telesales requires selling your businesses’ products or services over the phone. It can be extremely effective in staying ahead in today’s competitive business environment as it can help you to:
- Generate leads and increase sales
- Achieve profit targets
- Advertise your products or services regardless of distance
- Increase brand awareness
- Provide customer service
- Perform market research
- Be more engaging and direct as a brand
Is there a negative stigma attached to telesales and can I expect telesales success?
Many businesses decide to take on telesales themselves, employ an in-house team or do not hire the right agency which is why their cold-calling can be annoying and frustrating for potential customers.
Creating a negative impression of your brand in this way can be damaging and the number of businesses continuing to do this wrong aren’t helping in changing perceptions. However, agencies who specialise in telemarketing do so for their skills, training and experience. They know the art of persuasion, have a proven track record and have strict performance targets and standards. The right agency could bring you dramatic results when it comes to boosting your business which you’ll be able to monitor and oversee.
5 things to ask a telesales agency
- What telesales experience does your team have?
- Have you done telesales for any other company within my sector?
- What technology do you use and will I be able to listen to the recordings of calls?
- What differentiates you from other telesales agencies?
- Are there any additional costs I should be aware of when it comes to my telesales campaign?