Automotive Events 2011
The automotive industry in the UK has been through challenging times. Historically the heart of manufacturing, the UK is now only sales and service. This being said, there are a growing number of cars and lorries on our roads and as technology improves, electric cars and hydrogen cars are the future. To support the sector, there are a number of automotive events to attend.
Why Attend Automotive Events
Events and exhibitions provide a great platform to market your products, and also to network. We do advise talking with marketing agencies that are experienced in automotive marketing.
The UK has a number of automotive events and exhibitions throughout 2011-12:
- 21st Walsall Classic Car And Transport Exhibition (August in Walsall)
- Shugborough Classic Car And Transport Show (August in Milford)
- Barnard Castle Truck Show (August in County Durham)
- 12th Dudley Classic Car And Transport Show (August in Dudley)
- International Autojumble (September in Brockenhurst)
- The International N Gage Show (September in Lemington Spa)
- Goodwood Revival (September in Chichester)
- Coach And Bus Live (October in London)
- The Motorhome And Caravan Show (October in Birmingham)
- Exeter Kit And Sports Car Show 2011 (October in Exeter)
- The International Motorcycle And Scooter Show (November in Birmingham)
- The Dirt Bike Show 2011 (November in Coventry)
- MechanX 2011 (November in Esher)
- National Motorcycle Show (January in Petersfield)
- International Classic Car And British Motorcycle Restoration Show (January in Derby)
- Autosport International (January in Birmingham at the NEC)
Are You Attending A Automotive Show This Year
Most businesses that are looking at exhibiting at shows are mindful of the costs, as exhibitions and events do tend to be expensive. Rather than incurring high costs with taking larger stands many companies are looking into smaller stand space and taking smaller modular stands.
It is always advised to show around to compare quotes for exhibition stand design as all stand designers charge differently.
Comparing prices is important, and like all price comparison websites, we want to help you get the best deal. For automotive events, you need to shop around, we want to help you get the best marketing agency for the best price.